Welcome to the StarSF, our Surcharge-Free, no-hassle ATM network!
Simply use your KNB ATM / Visa Debit Card at thousands of locations that display the Starsf or Allpoints logos.
Local ATM location:
- Kress National Bank, Hwy 87 & 4th St., Kress, Texas
When you open an account, you may order your ATM / Visa Debit Card.
You will receive your card by mail, followed by your security PIN#. If you need to change your PIN#, please stop by the bank.
Your ATM / Visa Debit Card allows you to obtain cash at ATMs and make purchases at any merchant that accepts Visa. Your purchase or cash transaction will be deducted from your checking account without writing a check.
ATM / Visa Debit Card activity is reflected on your monthly bank statement.
- Memorize your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never write your PIN number down and keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Never tell anyone else what your PIN number is and never have someone else enter you code for you.
- Choose your PIN number carefully. Do not use numbers such as your birthday, phone number, or anything that can be easily traced.
- Never give your PIN number to anyone over the phone, even if they tell you they are from the bank.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM / Visa Debit Card, please call the bank at 806-684-2231 - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.. After hours and on weekend, please call 800-523-4175.
- Do not approach an ATM already in use by someone.
- Look around before using the ATM, Check to see if you are being watched. If you feel you are, cancel the transaction and use the ATM at another time, or location.
- Cover the keypad as you enter your PIN number.
- Check you money quickly, and put it away.
- Remain in your vehicle at a drive-up ATM and keep your vehicle running.